Got some spigots (or whatever you want to call them) made by my friend at a machine shop.
Made up this exhaust header. It’s 1.5 – 1.75″ to the turbo. Then I wrapped it up real well because its close to my leg.
Made these flanges from 3/8″ mild steel and a chain slider from an old cutting board. Then I made 1″ runners and a 2.5″ plenum. Powdercoated to match. My buddy at the machine shop made me a send and return fitting for the oil.
Here it is with the t15 turbo and Keihin PE38 carb mounted up. My friend Dan made me that awesome Parker feed hose.
K&N filter I snagged on ebay for 9$.
I yanked this old heat shield (which was VERY rusty) off of a 1980 Ford Granada. I welded a hose clamp to it. It cleaned up really well.
The original kickstand had been repaired. Somehow someone broken it right in the middle. It was cracking again, so I ground it all down, welded it, and then even added that piece of re-enforcement steel. I may as well use a ball-peen hammer as a kickstand. I also added a heightened base because the bike is higher than stock. I also, used Caswell tank liner in the tank. The whole tank was baked for the powdercoat so the inside was chemical free and dry. Still waiting for the sealer to cure.